Like many other Web sites, bonissi.com and its associated Facebook Messenger Bot makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies, and a part of hosting services's analytics. The information inside the log files includes: internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and in some cases, the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track a user's movement around the site, and to gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information, are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
What we collect depends largely on the interaction that takes place between you and Bonissi and its associated Facebook Messenger Bot, most of which can be categorized under the following:
- Using Bonissi Chatbot. When you use the Facebook Messenger Bot as a Service, we store all the content you provide, including but not limited to accounts created for team members, files, pictures, project information, and any other information that you provide to the services you use.
We also collect data about usage of the Facebook Messenger Bot. This may include, but is not limited to, numbers of users, flows, broadcasts etc.
Types of Personal Information:
Users: identification, publicly available social media profile information, e-mail, chat history, navigational data (including chatbot usage information), IT information (IP addresses, usage data, cookies data, browser data); financial information (credit card details, account details, payment information), application integration data, and other electronic data submitted, stored, sent, or received by end users and other personal information, the extent of which is determined and controlled by the Customer in its sole discretion.
- Information automatically collected. Our servers may automatically record certain information about how you use our Site (we refer to this information as “Log Data“), including both Clients and casual visitors. Log Data may include information such as a user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, device and browser type, operating system, the pages or features of our Site to which a user browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, the frequency with which the Site is used by a user, search terms, the links on our Site that a user clicked on or used, and other statistics. We use this information to administer the Service and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) this information to improve and enhance the Service by expanding its features and functionality and tailoring it to our users’ needs and preferences.
- Sensitive personal information. Subject to the following paragraph, we ask that you not send or disclose to us any sensitive personal information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or union membership) on or through the Service or otherwise.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
For service operations (i) to operate, maintain, administer and improve the Service; (ii) to manage and communicate with you regarding your Service account, if you have one, including by sending you Service announcements, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; (iii) to process payments you make through the Service; (iv) to better understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service; (v) o send you information about product by email (vi) to respond to your Service-related requests, questions and feedback.
To communicate with you. If you request information from us, register for the Service or participate in our surveys, promotions or events, we may send you Bonissi-related marketing communications if permitted by law but will provide you with the ability to opt out.
To comply with law. We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
With your consent. We may use or share your personal information with your consent, such as when you consent to let us post your testimonials or endorsements on our Site, you instruct us to take a specific action with respect to your personal information or you opt into third party marketing communications.
To create anonymous data for analytics. We may create anonymous data from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable to you, and use that anonymous data for our lawful business purposes.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to (a) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; (b) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (c) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Professional Advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection and Safety. Bonissi.com may disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as required by law, and disclose and use such information as we believe necessary or appropriate to (a) comply with applicable laws and lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; (b) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; (d) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (e) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS & CHOICES
You have the following rights:
If you wish to access your personal information that Bonissi and its Facebook Messenger Bot collects, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under “How to Contact Us” heading below.
Bonissi account holders may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in their registration profile by logging into their account. Bonissi account holders may also contact us to accomplish the foregoing or if you have additional requests or questions.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information where it is technically possible. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details below.
Similarly, if you are a resident of the EEA, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the U.S. and Canada) are available here.)
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We will retain personal information we process for as long as needed to provide our Services or for an indefinite time to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements. If required by law, we will delete personal information by erasing it from our database.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Notice of Breach of Security
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, then Bonissi will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
Safeguarding Your Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION (EEA VISITORS/CUSTOMERS ONLY)
If you are a user located in the EEA, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. We will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate business interests. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate business interests, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate business interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How To Contact Us” heading below.
HOW TO CONTACT US